Trusts & Estates
PROVEN EXPERTISE YOU CAN TRUSTProtect, grow and manage your assets for the people and organizations about which you care the most. Our Personal Trusts and Estates Group will partner with your trusted advisors to provide estate, trust, and fiduciary services as well as peace of mind when you need it the most.
Our team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to understand the specific purposes of your trust, expertly executing the provisions of the trust document, and tending to the needs of the trust settlor and trust beneficiaries. Focus is on accounts in amounts of $500,000 or greater. Trust assets such as real estate and other unique assets may be acceptable.
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts and Testamentary Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Directed Trusts
- Agent for Fiduciary Accounts
- We combine Superior Service and Local Decision Making with specific attention to applicable trust and tax laws.
We provide professional administration of estates and trusts, expertly carrying out instructions of the will or trust.
Our tax specialists prepare fiduciary income tax reporting for trusts and estates, death tax and final individual income tax reporting for estates, and 1099 reporting for investment management accounts. Our specialists will also consult with outside tax advisors as needed.
Our expert legal counsel will review your trust document and provide experienced legal counsel in trust, estate and other fiduciary matters. Our specialists will also consult with your other trusted professionals regarding the development and implementation of estate plans.
- Interim Trusts
- Fiduciary Tax Return Preparation
- Decedent Income Tax Return Preparation
- 1099 Reporting
- Legal Counsel Document Review
- Legal Counsel Consultation with Outside Counsel
- Superior Service and Local Decision Making